The conference will have dedicated case presentation sessions under the following titles:
- Interventions: Coronary; Carotid; Renal and Peripheral.
- Nuclear imaging
- Cardiac CT.
- EPS & ablation.
- Other imaging modalities.
- Interesting clinical cases.
Regulations for case presentations:
- A short one page review (*.doc or *.docx) including:
- The sub-specialty of the work.
- Names of all the participants and the presenter's name underlined.
- The contact information (mobile and email).
- The relevant clinical data & the steps of the procedure.
- The equipment used.
- The learning objectives and the take home message of the case.
- The case should end by a clear take home message.
- This one page should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum time allowed for each case is 10 minutes + 2 minutes for discussion.
Accepted case presenters' will be notified by email by 15th of January 2013.
|or send it to: email@example.com|