Fellowship of the Egyptian Society of Cardiology
Who is A fellow of Egyptian Society of Cardiology:
A fellow of EgC is a person who had a number of years of experience in the field of cardiology and has distinguished him self/herself in clinical, educational, investigational, organizational or professional aspects of this specialty.
What Are The Privileges of Fellows:
- By earning the right to include the initials FEgSC in your credential you demonstrate your attainment of the highest standards of cardiovascular care. You make your patient and colleagues know that you have been welcomed into one of the most distinguished organizations of cardiovascular specialists.
- Leaders within the EgSC are elected from the fellowship community.
- Complimentary free subscription to the Egyptian Heart journal.
- Complimentary free subscriptions to the EgSC newsletters.
- The right to submit personal news and views in the newsletters.
- The right to submit editorials to the Egyptian Heart journal.
- Priority of publishing parpers in Egyptian Heart journal.
- Complimentary free registration to the annual meeting of th Eg.S.C.
- Fifty precent reduction in the registration fees in the meeting, symposia and workshops of the Eg.SC working groups.
- Fast track registration in all EgSC activities through Fellow, Registration Desk.
- Free acess to EgSC website and to all its educational on line programs.
- Gold Badge to wear in congresses and meetings of EgSC.
- Plaque and certificate that can be exhibited at place of work.
All the above privileges are included in the annual fellowship fees Exception from fees will be allowed to fellows who have retired from public and private practice and from employment.
- Original degree MB.BCh plus Masters degree or Zamala or MD in cardiology allied specialities.
- Short CV that includes training of at least 3 years in general cardiology.
- Statement from employer or any authority indicating actual active evolvement the field of cardiology or allied specialties.
- Publication in national or international journals.
- Supporting letter from two fellows or from head of department or institute.
These credentials , shall be studied by the followship committee and, if approved, the formal admission to fellowship will take place during the next annual meeting of the general assembly of EgSC.